Monday, April 16, 2018

Welcome Baby!


 This must be the month for babies!  One of my teammates and his wife had a sweet baby boy, my daughter's best friend and her husband had a precious baby girl and several friends on FB became grandparents!!  I'm so excited for all of them and their beautiful gifts from God!


 I don't usually made baby cards (guess I haven't had a good reason) until this month!  Reverse Confetti's Cute As A Button stamp set and die are perfect for the occasion.  I layered Storm cardstock to the base and added the circles (cut out from the Dots Layered Tag).  The strip of star pattern paper is from the Pattern Play pad.  The onsies were popped up and layered onto the white cardstock circle which was cut using one of the Lacy Scallop Circle dies.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration...





2 comments:

  1. Kathy, love this design, its just brilliant. Beautiful baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is as cute as a button :) Those onesies are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete